01002. 00000 - "fetch out of sequence"
*Cause: This error means that a fetch has been attempted from a cursor
which is no longer valid. Note that a PL/SQL cursor loop
implicitly does fetches, and thus may also cause this error.
There are a number of possible causes for this error, including:
1) Fetching from a cursor after the last row has been retrieved
and the ORA-1403 error returned.
2) If the cursor has been opened with the FOR UPDATE clause,
fetching after a COMMIT has been issued will return the error.
3) Rebinding any placeholders in the SQL statement, then issuing
a fetch before reexecuting the statement.
1) Do not issue a fetch statement after the last row has been
retrieved - there are no more rows to fetch.
2) Do not issue a COMMIT inside a fetch loop for a cursor
that has been opened FOR UPDATE.
3) Reexecute the statement after rebinding, then attempt to
ora-01002的error message 已列出滿詳盡的線索及解決辦法，review 一下自己的語法 看
== 簽名檔 ==