工作內容：1. Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role.
2. Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views.
3. Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner.
4. Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
5. Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses.
6. Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards.
7. Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity.
8. Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required.
其他條件：1. Strong experience in Database Administration in SQL Server (2008+)
2. Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
3. Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication is a plus.
4. Strong knowledge of how indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching, how statistics work, how indexes are stored, how they can be created and managed effectively.
5. Knowledge of SQL Server tools (Profiler, DTA, SSMS, and Reporting Service).
6. SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints).
7. Documentation skills for processes and procedures.
8. SQL Database Operational support to tech users.
9. Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
10. Fast learner and strong sense of ownership of all the platforms and products.
11. Strong understanding of product quality and performance standards.
聯絡電話：(02)2720-1888 Ext.6736(王小姐)或 #6737(朱小姐)